UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor kaylaniu
Visitor

Vivado 2014.1 ILA transeiver wizard example design

Jump to solution

I tried to implement the example design for the Virtex-7 Transeivers Wizard and inserted ILA into my design. I am able to compile and implement, however, when debugging, my outputs are not correct. 

For example, the output for probe 1 is supposed to be gt0_error_count_i. Also if there are more transeivers added beyond gt0, they all just give a n_9_gt0_framecheck type of output.

PictureforForum.JPG

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Visitor kaylaniu
Visitor

Re: Vivado 2014.1 ILA transeiver wizard example design

Jump to solution

Fixed it.

You have to 1. make sure to select "none" on Flatten Hiearchy in the Synthesis settings

2. make sure to mark_debug all signals youre probing before the main line of code.

go to pg. 19 here for how to:

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2012_2/ug908-vivado-programming-debugging.pdf

That should do it, I think!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Visitor kaylaniu
Visitor

Re: Vivado 2014.1 ILA transeiver wizard example design

Jump to solution

Fixed it.

You have to 1. make sure to select "none" on Flatten Hiearchy in the Synthesis settings

2. make sure to mark_debug all signals youre probing before the main line of code.

go to pg. 19 here for how to:

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2012_2/ug908-vivado-programming-debugging.pdf

That should do it, I think!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos