UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant lanxiang.ben
Participant

Vivado2013.4 ILA debug error about vcse_server.exe and others

Hi All

When I use Vivado ILA to trigger wave,then appearance as follow,and next,there are another phenomenon and error massage appear

How can I handle?

BR

lanxiang

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Vivado2013.4 ILA debug error about vcse_server.exe and others

Hi,

The error shown in the log file appears when the cable is not plugged in or if the board is not powered. Please recheck if the cable is connected properly and board is powered.

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
0 Kudos

Re: Vivado2013.4 ILA debug error about vcse_server.exe and others

Here is the error message you attached:
Vivado Commands
display_hw_ila_data [upload_hw_ila_data hw_ila_1]

[Labtools 27-1348] vcse_server socket connection: Client did not receive response, socket read failed. Error: 10054

[Labtools 27-1319] Connection to vcse_server lost. Check the status of the vcse_server application running on [localhost:60001].
Once the vcse_server application is verified to be running, use disconnect_hw_server and connect_hw_server to re-establish connection.

Two reasons I could think of.
1. VCSE_server got disconnected
2. connection to server is slow to perform the operation
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, give kudo and accept as solution
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos