Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simon_tam_gmail
Contributor
Contributor

XPE 2020.1 displays #N/A

Hi,

I exported a XPE file from a Vivado 2019.2 project and imported it in XPE US+ 2020.1. I got the following results. I don't think this is a regional setting issue like the other posts. My XPE file is attached. 

Capture.PNG

Please comment if you have suggestion. 

Thanks,

Simon

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
gnarahar

@simon_tam_gmail Thanks for reporting this out. I am looking into this and will get back. 

Please use 2019.2.1 XPE until then. Let me know if you don't have this version and I will send it across. 

- Giri
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
gnarahar

@simon_tam_gmail This happening due to the VCU block power. 

Though not a clean workaround, steps to get going

1. Note down the VCU Dynamic Power for the rails in VCU section ("Other" sheet)
  2. Power Down the VCU (cell E12)
  3. Use XPE to make further adjustments
  4. Add the "noted" dynamic power with an additional 0.2W static (worst case) to Total Power 

I have filed a CR on this and it will be fixed in the next revision. 

- Giri
If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs

0 Kudos
simon_tam_gmail
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Giri,

Yes please send 2019.2.1 XPE to me. I couldn't find it on Xilinx site.

thanks,

Simon

0 Kudos
gnarahar

@simon_tam_gmail Done. Sent to your email

- Giri

0 Kudos
dbellix

Hello,

@gnaraharplease, can you share the XPE also with me? davide.bellizia@uclouvain.be

Thanks in advance

Best,

DB

0 Kudos
gnarahar

@dbellix Done. sorry was off and so the delay

- Giri

0 Kudos