UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chipscope pro

I have designed a system where I have included the ICON,ILA,and plbv46 IBA cores. I want to view the signal transitions in chipscope pro.I am able to see some signals in the chipscope,but I am not able to analyse the signals properly,as to which signal here correspond to the signal in my design.Can somebody guide me through, so that I can understand the signals transitions properly and relate them with my design..I am not able to view the clock signal also.I want to optimize the signal transitions.Suggest me somr tutorial,if any,to understand this problem

Thanks and Regards in advance

M.Tech Student,
Calcutta University,
India
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Professor
Professor

Re: chipscope pro

You need to realize that ChipScope is a logic analyzer - not an oscilloscope.  It samples data on

the clock edge and only shows you the value it samples - not the arrival time with respect to the

clock.  You need to use static timing analysis to "optimize signal transitions".

-- Gabor

-- Gabor
0 Kudos