UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

how to save ILA wacveform setup

Jump to solution

In ILA, after I rearrange, group and divide all my signals, how do I save this configuration. and call them next time

Now every time I enter ILA, all my signals are not in this order and I have to repeat the setup again

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Re: how to save ILA wacveform setup

Jump to solution

I was interested in the configuration, not saving the acrual waveform but it seem like this allow me to do what I wanted anyway . by....

save the whole ila result then use  "display_hw_ila_data" to restore it. Then copy and paste it into an active HW_ILA_! window.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi @tchin123

Please refer the below link, page 197:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2017_3/ug908-vivado-programming-debugging.pdf

Hope it helps.

Regards

Rohit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards
Rohit
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Jump to solution
Can you try write_wcfg in the tcl console with the -help option and see what it says? I think I did this once upon a time. I think you can save it off and then load it later on
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution

I was interested in the configuration, not saving the acrual waveform but it seem like this allow me to do what I wanted anyway . by....

save the whole ila result then use  "display_hw_ila_data" to restore it. Then copy and paste it into an active HW_ILA_! window.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @tchin123

Does this resolve your issue? If yes, please close the thread by marking the helpful post as accepted solution.

Regards

Rohit

Regards
Rohit

0 Kudos
Visitor shahinsl
Visitor

Jump to solution

On Tcl Console use this command: save_wave_config [file name as it apears on your waveform]

0 Kudos