Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Voyager
Voyager

how to save ILA wacveform setup

Jump to solution

In ILA, after I rearrange, group and divide all my signals, how do I save this configuration. and call them next time

Now every time I enter ILA, all my signals are not in this order and I have to repeat the setup again

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Voyager
Voyager

I was interested in the configuration, not saving the acrual waveform but it seem like this allow me to do what I wanted anyway . by....

save the whole ila result then use  "display_hw_ila_data" to restore it. Then copy and paste it into an active HW_ILA_! window.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted

Hi @tchin123

Please refer the below link, page 197:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2017_3/ug908-vivado-programming-debugging.pdf

Hope it helps.

Regards

Rohit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards
Rohit
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Highlighted
Can you try write_wcfg in the tcl console with the -help option and see what it says? I think I did this once upon a time. I think you can save it off and then load it later on
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Voyager
Voyager

I was interested in the configuration, not saving the acrual waveform but it seem like this allow me to do what I wanted anyway . by....

save the whole ila result then use  "display_hw_ila_data" to restore it. Then copy and paste it into an active HW_ILA_! window.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @tchin123

Does this resolve your issue? If yes, please close the thread by marking the helpful post as accepted solution.

Regards

Rohit

Regards
Rohit

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

On Tcl Console use this command: save_wave_config [file name as it apears on your waveform]

0 Kudos