cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor
Visitor

iMPACT Access Permission Problem

Hi All,

I'm using iMPACT 9.1i (as part of ISE/EDK 9.1i- latest version that fully supports the Xilinx ML310 board I'm using) on Linux. I am encountering what seems to be a minor problem, which is that iMPACT seems to be automatically starting with a project directory set in the root directory. Because it does not have permission, I get the following dialog: "The Project Directory / is either not writable or does not exist. iMPACT has chaged the ProjectDirectory to the corrent working directory /home/v". When I dismiss this dialog, iMPACT quits. 

Any idea how to change the initial startup directory preference, or otherwise fix this problem?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Visitor
Visitor

bump

0 Kudos

Have you been able to fix this issue yet? If yes, kindly post the resolution here for others to check. If not, let us know.
Regards,
Debraj
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos