cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

iMPACT's Batch mode

Hi,

I want to use impact batch mode command line to program the bit file. The content of the cmd file(test.cmd) is below:

setmode –bscan
setcable –p auto
identify
assignfile –p 1 –file design.bit
program –p 1
quit

I run the above command one by one, there is not any problem. while I run the command "impact -batch test.cmd", it returns the following error message: ERROR:iMPACT:335 - Invalid command, 锘縮etmode

Is there any file format to comply with?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

Re: iMPACT's Batch mode

@viserver629 This should work. There seems to be special character getting inserted when you did copy/paste in the editor.

Attached script should run at your end without any problem.

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

Re: iMPACT's Batch mode

@viserver629 Did that helped? Let us know if you are still having issues.

-Pratham

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos