UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

primitive question: WARNING:ProjectMgmt - ... x.tfi is missing.

We get the following message:

WARNING:ProjectMgmt - File G:/A2C0/x/mig38/mig_38/user_design/par/blk_mem_gen_v6_2.tfi is missing.

The file was once deleted by hand and is no more needed. How do you avoid this message?

Best regards

Josef Sedlacek

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Visitor rlibkhen
Visitor

Re: primitive question: WARNING:ProjectMgmt - ... x.tfi is missing.

There is a file somewhere that keeps track of everything in your project folder.

I get a ton of these and as my project happens to be on the network (and sometimes on a remote network) it is really taking a toll on both the PC performance overall and network performance in particular.  

Can someone point out the file where the list is kept and / or a way to turn off this tracker or at least configure how frequently it tries to check for updates to the project?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Visitor rlibkhen
Visitor

Here's something to try (at least it seems hopeful in v14.2 ISE that I am using): Project->Cleanup Project Files (be sure to check that it won't be deleting any files you actually want to keep). Also Project -> Disable Hierarchy Reparsing looks promising, but may have the side-effect of requiring manual hierarchy reparsing whenever any of your source changes and you must re-build.
0 Kudos
Newbie jems

Hey.. I am new to floating point IP core. I have created top.vhd file. but the problem is I am getting result as all zeros. actually it should be addition of a and b. please please help me

0 Kudos