cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

primitive question: WARNING:ProjectMgmt - ... x.tfi is missing.

We get the following message:

WARNING:ProjectMgmt - File G:/A2C0/x/mig38/mig_38/user_design/par/blk_mem_gen_v6_2.tfi is missing.

The file was once deleted by hand and is no more needed. How do you avoid this message?

Best regards

Josef Sedlacek

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Re: primitive question: WARNING:ProjectMgmt - ... x.tfi is missing.

There is a file somewhere that keeps track of everything in your project folder.

I get a ton of these and as my project happens to be on the network (and sometimes on a remote network) it is really taking a toll on both the PC performance overall and network performance in particular.  

Can someone point out the file where the list is kept and / or a way to turn off this tracker or at least configure how frequently it tries to check for updates to the project?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Here's something to try (at least it seems hopeful in v14.2 ISE that I am using): Project->Cleanup Project Files (be sure to check that it won't be deleting any files you actually want to keep). Also Project -> Disable Hierarchy Reparsing looks promising, but may have the side-effect of requiring manual hierarchy reparsing whenever any of your source changes and you must re-build.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey.. I am new to floating point IP core. I have created top.vhd file. but the problem is I am getting result as all zeros. actually it should be addition of a and b. please please help me

0 Kudos