UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can not open projects with HLS 2018.3

I can't creat new projects or open exisiting projects with HLS2018.3.

The project explorer shows that "No project is open..."

Can anyone help me? Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: Can not open projects with HLS 2018.3

By the way, my os is win10.

0 Kudos
Mentor xilinxacct
Mentor

@liutianyang_sari

I don't have an answer (as that works.. same version same OS)... but I have some questions that hopefully may spark an answer.

Have you ever successfully open a project (e.g. it stopped working or is this a fresh install)?

If it stopped working... any recent installs/update to Windows? If new install, any messages come up during the installation process?

Are you running the latest Windows with all patches applied?

Is there any kind of messages other than just going to the 'no project is open' screen? (This is the same screen you see when you close/delete a project?)

Do you have full read/write permission on the drive you are trying to open the project from?

Hope that helps

0 Kudos

Thans a lot for replying me. Nothing special happened in the installation. And whenever I want to open or creat a project, the bug happened.

After several days' struggle, i realized the main problem is "Failed to create the part's controls", and "java.lang.NullPointerException“。 The more details are

"atcom.autoesl.autopilot.ui.platform.repository.RecentProjectRepository.getInstance(RecentProjectRepository.java:86)
atcom.autoesl.autopilot.ui.platform.intro.WelcomePage.recentProjectNumber(WelcomePage.java:104)
............"

It may be related to Java settings.

I have tried many solutions in forum, such as AR# 69088, bu it doesn't work.

And I have tried 2018.1 2018.2. 

0 Kudos

My bug is the same with you. Have you solved this problem now? If you have, could you help me?

0 Kudos