UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer mattodex
Observer

Export RTL for System Generator from Vivado HLS

Hi.

Once I've done the synthesis of my project in Vivado HLS, I've tried to export the RTL files with the System Generator option and VHDL language, but when I see the path of the solution I couldn't see the .mdl file to open it with Matlab interface and system generator. Currently I'm using the evaluation version of the Vivado HLS, is this some reason to my error?...

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Export RTL for System Generator from Vivado HLS

http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Design-Tools-Others/System-Generator-RTL-export-problem/m-p/304957#M4021

@mattodex wrote:

Hi.

Once I've done the synthesis of my project in Vivado HLS, I've tried to export the RTL files with the System Generator option and VHDL language, but when I see the path of the solution I couldn't see the .mdl file to open it with Matlab interface and system generator. Currently I'm using the evaluation version of the Vivado HLS, is this some reason to my error?...

Thanks.

Cheers,
Jim
0 Kudos