UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Memory interface property OTHER in an HLS IP incompatible with BRAM controller

Jump to solution

The memory interfaces created for an array input in an HLS IP have a configuration property of OTHER when imported in the IP integrator. The BRAM controller on the other hand has an interface with a BRAM_CTRL property. This causes validation and synthesis unable to complete successfully.

When I try to validate the design I get this critical warning in the IP integrator:

[BD 41-237] Bus Interface property MASTER_TYPE does not match between /IO_network_0_bram/BRAM_PORTA(BRAM_CTRL) and /IO_network_0/IniArray_axonPar_PORTA(OTHER)

These properties cannot be changed in the IP integrator (grayed out). Is there way to make the 2 BRAM interfaces compatible in HLS? 

Otherwise how are we supposed to use memory intefaces in an HLS in an IP integrator design? Is there another option than using the BRAM controller?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: Memory interface property OTHER in an HLS IP incompatible with BRAM controller

Jump to solution

NeverMind..There was probalbly some glitch..When i re-imported the IP the property was not grayed out anymore...

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: Memory interface property OTHER in an HLS IP incompatible with BRAM controller

Jump to solution

NeverMind..There was probalbly some glitch..When i re-imported the IP the property was not grayed out anymore...

0 Kudos