UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor ben.marshall
Visitor

Vivado HLS block in SysGen - Compile Error

I'm bringing a simple divide core generated from Vivado HLS into System Generator. I have instantiated a 'Vivado HLS'  block and pointed it at the correct solution. The blocks appears with the correct ports and the model will go through an 'update diagram' .

However when I hit Run and the system generator compilation happens I get an error on the Vivado HLS block:

WARNING:HDL Compiler:267 - "xlisim_divide_top.v" Line 1142: Cannot find port nonw on this module

ERROR:HDL COmpiler:25 - "xlisim_divide_top.v" Line 1148: Module <divider_top> does not have a port named <none>.

ERROR:Simulator:778 - Static elaboration of top level Verilog design unit(s) in library work failed.

There is indeed no port named 'none' in my design and i do not expect there to be one. Has any one seen this or similar issues before? Any suggestions for a fix?

Cheers,

Ben

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Visitor ben.marshall
Visitor

Re: Vivado HLS block in SysGen - Compile Error

It seems this is a version issue.

I was observing this error when using Vivado 2013.1 to generate a core for use in System Generator from ISE 14.3.

Tested with ISE 14.5 and the core works a treat.

Ben

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Vivado HLS block in SysGen - Compile Error

Hello Ben,

Can you mark your answer as solved?
Thanks
- Hervé

SIGNATURE:
* New Dedicated Vivado HLS forums* http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/High-Level-Synthesis-HLS/bd-p/hls
* Readme/Guidance* http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369

* Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
* Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos