UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor madnavs
Visitor

Vivado HLS using c Makefile

Jump to solution

Guys i have lots of source files and headers. So i have used a makefile in my image processing design. Is it possible to use this make file in vivado HLS design. I tried normally by include files but i'm getting an error of add test bench( which i have added).

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Vivado HLS using c Makefile

Jump to solution
HLS has TCL commands to do those operations in a scripted mode. If there is some way you can interact with TCL using makefiles then you should be able to do this very easily.
Regards,
Debraj
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Replies

Jump to solution
HLS has TCL commands to do those operations in a scripted mode. If there is some way you can interact with TCL using makefiles then you should be able to do this very easily.
Regards,
Debraj
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
Highlighted
Observer ramp69
Observer

Jump to solution

How do you invoke the Makefile? Assuming I have converted all the shell commands in my Makefile 

into tcl, how do I run the Makefile? There is no example. Please attach a working Makefile used in Vivado HLS. 

0 Kudos