UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor anujxilinx
Visitor

design viewer absent

Jump to solution

Hey guys,

I recently installed the xilinx vivado system edition on 30 day evaluation. The design viewer option of Vivado_HLS seems to be missing from my tools pane and also from the solution menu.Can anyone help me out with this issue because the design viewer is majorly used for design optimization which i am unable to do.

Any help would be largely appreciated. I am attaching a screenshot of my GUI.

Thanks

design viewer missing.png
design viewer missing1.png
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: design viewer absent

Jump to solution

Starting from 2013.1, design viewer is no longer existed. You may analyze your design in Analysis Perspective instead.

Refer to UG871 for guidance of design analysis.

Regards,
brucey
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Starting from 2013.1, design viewer is no longer existed. You may analyze your design in Analysis Perspective instead.

Refer to UG871 for guidance of design analysis.

Regards,
brucey
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

0 Kudos
Visitor anujxilinx
Visitor

Jump to solution

Is there an option to view the control flow graph of the RTL like in design viewer in Analysis Perspective?

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

It's orgnized in timeline. So, it's much like dataflow in each cycle, and control condition is checked in some cycles.

Regards,
brucey

0 Kudos
Visitor anujxilinx
Visitor

Jump to solution
ok..thanks..:)
0 Kudos