UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer jwizard93
Observer

"Include directories" disappear?

Hello all,

I'm new to HLS and just playing around I came across something strange that I don't understand.

In a new project with one source file I cannot synthesize because a required header file is not found.

I right-click on my source file. Under C/c++ General -> Paths and Symbols I add the proper include directory. Then I hit apply.

I now see my directory in the project explorer under includes and expanding it I can verify that the header file I need is in that directory.

I try synthesis again. I get the same exact result. Furthermore, my include directory vanishes from the project explorer and from within the properties window of my source file.

What is going on here?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: "Include directories" disappear?

I file one CR to be investigated.

For now, you can just put head file and source file in the same directory.

Regards,
brucey
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos