UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant eewse
Participant

sgbm hdmi streaming example

I can see many examples on hdmi passthrough using sobel as image filter. I wonder if there are any on sgbm?

Eli"Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 11.34.50 PM.jpg".jpg

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: sgbm hdmi streaming example

Hello @eewse ,

For HLS, we are moving to the xfOpenCV libraries for support rather than the HLS optimized OpenCV libraries. I am not sure you have seen this location, but the example designs for xfOpenCV are located on GitHub here:

https://github.com/Xilinx/xfopencv

Unfortunately, I don't see one specific to that block matching algorithm. I also think this post may also be well read in the Video community, so will also move it there to get better visibility. 

OK, sorry we don't have anything specific to this from a HLS perspective that I am aware of. 

Regards,
Scott

0 Kudos
Participant eewse
Participant

Re: sgbm hdmi streaming example

Hi Scott,

most of relative low grades xilinx boards will not have enough BRAM to run in ping-pong mode. But FIFO streaming(or dataflow) mode will pose stringent requirement on latency within xfopencv's sgbm.

I wonder whether there are anyone successfully to use xfopencv's sgbm in dataflow mode using Vivaldo HLS. I have some unconfirmed information that there are isolated successful cases using Bluespec's HLS and Mentor's HLS. I was told that both of them have a better latency insensitive support. Anyone can advise me whether I should seek alternative brand of HLS.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos