UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

where can i find C test bench from the file generated from matlab'codegen'

Accepted Solution Solved
Highlighted
Observer
Accepted Solution

where can i find C test bench from the file generated from matlab'codegen'

ERROR: [SIM 211-104] Cannot find C test bench. Please specify test bench files using 'add_files -tb'.

i generate my matlab code to c code with "the matlab coder"to implement in FPGA , i get is this error "ERROR: [SIM 211-104] Cannot find C test bench. Please specify test bench files using 'add_files -tb'." and  i have many c files i can not distinguished which is the test bench . Can you tell me what i do for this error ?

v1.PNG

Accepted Solutions

Re: where can i find C test bench from the file generated from matlab'codegen'

matlab coder mathworks product please contact mathwork for the matlab coder file generation
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.

View solution in original post

All Replies

matlab coder mathworks product please contact mathwork for the matlab coder file generation
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
Scholar

As @balkris has said, this is mainly a problem for Mathworks. It's definitely not an issue with any Xilinx product.

With that said, I'd really question why you're using Matlab to generate a C testbench. Normally you'd use Matlab to generate test data and corresponding "gold" data (ie what the answers should be), then write a simple C testbench that feeds the test data to the HLS module and checks the results.