UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

Cross Platform export_sim?

Highlighted
Contributor

Cross Platform export_sim?

Hi everyone,

We have some coworkers on Linux, some on Windows. I noticed that the exported scripts have the following items in the +incdir+ for Modelsim:

"D:/Xilinx/Vivado/2016.4/data/ip/xpm/xpm_memory/hdl/xpm_memory.sv" "D:/Xilinx/Vivado/2016.4/data/ip/xpm/xpm_VCOMP.vhd"

This doesn't translate for our Linux friends. Is there a way I can setup an environment variable for these, and get it included either in a hook for export_sim or for init.tcl (so that it's automatically included on Vivado start)?

Thanks!

Xilinx Employee

回复: Cross Platform export_sim?

Did you pass -absolute_path option to export_simulation?

By default, all paths are set relative to the output directory specified with the -directory switch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contributor

回复: Cross Platform export_sim?

No, I didn't pass that in - that's just what was generated by Vivado when I went to File -> Export simulation.

It looks like in the case of those Xilinx files, it puts a path relative to the Vivado install?