UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor ravikant
Visitor

JESD204B TI Reference design building

Hello

i am trying to bulid the project using build script  file provided in the TI page

http://www.ti.com/tool/TSW14J10EVM

the reference design is provided in this page as,

TSW14J10EVM Xilinx Firmware Source (Rev. C) 

http://www.ti.com/lit/zip/slac6

It is mentioned in the attached pdf that the reference disign is for VC707 board bydefault, and it can be developed for ZC706 also after changing the some scripts in build file.

i have developed the project for VC707 and project is developed till bitstream generation.

but when i am trying to do it for zc706 the project stops at biluding ip block design.

please sombody go through the script file available and suggest me,  how to develope a complete project for zc706 board..?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Visitor ravikant
Visitor

Re: JESD204B TI Reference design building

hello

i am still waiting for any response on my question.

Please sombody, respond on my question.

thanking in advance.

Ravikant

0 Kudos
Observer miraclestar
Observer

I have the same question. After building up the project, how to run the tsw.c in SDK and how to load a pattern to send like what HSDC (High-speed data converter pro software) could do?

0 Kudos
Scholar drjohnsmith
Scholar

Silly question, but its a Ti script, for a Ti part,
are you asking on the Ti forums or your Ti support person .
<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>
0 Kudos
Observer miraclestar
Observer

Ti says the code was created by Xilinx and asked to contact Xilinx. Please give a smart answer.

0 Kudos
Scholar drjohnsmith
Scholar

The smart answer is, its one the Ti site, I'd worry that they are slopping shoulder on answering,,,
<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>
0 Kudos