Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juanelete
Visitor
Visitor

JTAG to AXI tcl

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

I am using the JTAG to AXI master core and I would like to know if there is a way to access to the core without using tcl commands, that is, some kind of driver. If not, it is possible to look into the code of the tcl commands to try to build a driver in C or python for example?

Thanks in advance.

Juan.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pratham
Scholar
Scholar

@juanelete Did that help?

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
pratham
Scholar
Scholar

@juanelete No, it's not possible. You must use tcl commands.

-Pratham

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

0 Kudos
pratham
Scholar
Scholar

@juanelete Did that help?

-Pratham

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
juanelete
Visitor
Visitor

So, where can I find information about read and write registers from my design via JTAG in a Zynq 7000?0

0 Kudos
pratham
Scholar
Scholar
Here
https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/ip_documentation/jtag_axi/v1_2/pg174-jtag-axi.pdf
-Pratham

0 Kudos