UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

TCL command to edit the fields of a parameter of the "Address Block Parameters" in the Addressing and Memory section of the IP Packer

Jump to solution

Hello

I've discovered recently that I need to create and edit parameters in the "Address Block Parameters" of the Addressing and Memory secction when trying to package an IP with AXI Slave interfaces.

address_block.PNG

However, while I was able to see the TCL printout of the parameter creation, I coulnd't find any TCL command that could edit the individual fields of my parameter.

For your reference, this is the TCL output when I created the parameter. There was no TCL output when I edited the "Value" field

ipx::add_address_block_parameter OFFSET_BASE_PARAM [ipx::get_address_blocks reg0 -of_objects [ipx::get_memory_maps axi_lite_slave -of_objects [ipx::current_core]]]

Do you know if there's a way to edit the fields using TCL or is this procedure strictly done using the GUI? And if so, why was it designed like this?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: TCL command to edit the fields of a parameter of the "Address Block Parameters" in the Addressing and Memory section of the IP Packer

Jump to solution

Hi @diegorosales.25 ,

Please try using the below TCL command after replacing the new_value with your required value

set_property Value {new_value} [ipx::get_address_block_parameters OFFSET_BASE_PARAM -of_objects [ipx::get_address_blocks reg0 -of_objects [ipx::get_memory_maps axi_lite_slave -of_objects [ipx::current_core]]]]

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: TCL command to edit the fields of a parameter of the "Address Block Parameters" in the Addressing and Memory section of the IP Packer

Jump to solution

Hi @diegorosales.25 ,

Please try using the below TCL command after replacing the new_value with your required value

set_property Value {new_value} [ipx::get_address_block_parameters OFFSET_BASE_PARAM -of_objects [ipx::get_address_blocks reg0 -of_objects [ipx::get_memory_maps axi_lite_slave -of_objects [ipx::current_core]]]]

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Excellent, that did the trick! I didn't know set_property could be used like that.

Thank you very much!!

0 Kudos