cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uramashi2
Observer
Observer

Vivado 2018.1 non-project DDR4 IP intergration.

Hi.

Nowdays, I am building tcl script on the non-project base. But one thing makes me crazy.

that is DDR4 Xilinx IP. 

I use the VCU1525 development kit and vivado 2018.1.

vivado tool works well by "generate_target" command.

while synthesis the module, vivado tool send message to me "generated XDC of IP path is wrong"

but when I build tcl script on project base, all things is fine.

Is there anyone who share non-project script? 

please help me.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
thakurr

Hi @uramashi2

Refer  below link for scripting in non-project flow using IP, Chapter 4. Hope it helps:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2018_2/ug939-vivado-designing-with-ip-tutorial.pdf

Regards
Rohit
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
syedz

@uramashi2

Can you share the complete message? 

Chapter 4 in below UG covers the non-project mode with example:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2018_2/ug892-vivado-design-flows-overview.pdf

--Syed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos