UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vivado 2018.2 (and also 2018.2.2) closes if i open a Project without any message

Jump to solution

Hallo all,

I have the Problem that the Vivado 2018.2 closes if i open a project (for example the attatched hdl_netlist.7z)/cm.xpr)

It closes without any notification or message. (Debug informations see attatched Vivado18.2.2 error dump.7z)

We can not use Vivado 2018.3 because it is not compatible with dSpace release 2018.2.

I searched for the Problem, and it sounds similar to that one marked as resolved in 2018.2 https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/70862.html  

(Xilinx Answer 71064)Vivado crashes when opening a project or adding an HDL source file to a project when system event ID 6005 is not set on Windows OS

But sadly the link to the answer 71064 is dead.

Can any one help with this problem?

I would like to try (even if it is mentioned as solved) the Answer 71064. Does anybody have access to this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Vivado 2018.2 (and also 2018.2.2) closes if i open a Project without any message

Jump to solution

Can you send me a private message and let me know your email box?

I'll email you the solution to try.

-vivian

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
如果提供的信息能解决您的问题,请标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Vivado 2018.2 (and also 2018.2.2) closes if i open a Project without any message

Jump to solution

Can you send me a private message and let me know your email box?

I'll email you the solution to try.

-vivian

如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

The Problem was solved by the files behind the dead link: 

(Xilinx Answer 71064)

Thank you for your support.

Please ask someone to fix the "Answer 71064" webpage problem.

Please inform someone that this issue is not yet fixed in Version 18.2.2.

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

This link will be fixed soon.

And please mark answer as solution to close this thread.

Thanks

Vivian

如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!
0 Kudos