UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor jvoven
Visitor

fail to load zynq block design from tcl script

Hi,

I cannot regenerate a block design from a tcl script on my system. I run windows 10 pro. I verified that on numerous other machines (windows 7, windows 10, ubuntu 16.04) and with various versions of Vivado (both 2017 and 2018) the process works fine, so I guess the problem is in my system and not in de tcl script. I tried various versions of Vivado and even did a fresh install of windows and Vivado to try on a pristine system. The problem however persists. The error code I get is:

WARNING: [IP_Flow 19-3331] Invalid parameters found in dependency constraints of 'ADDRBLOCK_RANGE.S_AXI_ACP.ACP_QSPI_LINEAR'
WARNING: [IP_Flow 19-3331] Invalid parameters found in dependency constraints of 'ADDRBLOCK_RANGE.S_AXI_ACP.ACP_QSPI_LINEAR'
WARNING: [IP_Flow 19-3553] Error found in parameter dependencies in XGUI files.
ERROR: [IP_Flow 19-3428] Failed to create Customization object cc_io_arm_processing_system7_0_0
CRITICAL WARNING: [IP_Flow 19-973] Failed to create IP instance 'cc_io_arm_processing_system7_0_0'. Error during customization.
ERROR: [BD 41-1712] Create IP failed with errors
ERROR: [BD 5-7] Error: running create_bd_cell -vlnv xilinx.com:ip:processing_system7:5.5 -type ip -name processing_system7_0 .
ERROR: [Common 17-39] 'create_bd_cell' failed due to earlier errors.

I'm completely clueless, please help me.

Thanks,

Jules

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Visitor jvoven
Visitor

Re: fail to load zynq block design from tcl script

update:

This is not related to the tc. script at all. If I open a new project and try to insert a zynq processing system ip in a newly created block diagram I get the same error.

0 Kudos