UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

AC701, Evaluation Board, Artix-7

Dear all,

I am working with AC701 Xilinx development board(ARTIX-7). However I am wonder why there is no predefined evaluation platform for Atrix-7 in the list while I am making project at ISE. For example while I was working with Vertex5 I have chosen Vertex 5 ML505 Evaluation Board from the dropdown list at ISE. I do appreciate it for anyone's suggestion. My ISE version is 14.6.

Many Thanks,

Shertvin Zargham 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: AC701, Evaluation Board, Artix-7

Hi,

Yes. AC701 seems to be missing in 14.6. Can you use PlanAhead which seems to allow AC701 as a target board?

--Hem

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Since AC701 board was not present, select the device that was present on the AC701 board (workaround) as below:

ise.PNG

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos

Hi,

have selected the Artix-7 FPGA and works fine but juts curious to know about whether it's missing ! About Planahead I should say that I have no idea about it. I am going to search about it.

Thanks for your reply :). 

0 Kudos