UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor stefanpopa92
Visitor

AXI IIC Master receiver with 10-bit addressing

Hello, I have some problems using the AXI IIC core as a master receiver with 10-bit addressing. I managed to configure it as a master-transmitter with 10-bit addressing but now I need help setting it up as a master receiver with 10-bit addressing. I managed to write the first byte of address (8'b11110xx1) but then I write the second byte of address but after the first ack bit the I2C line goes high like the core is expecting data (see attached screenshot). Please help, I dont know how to do a read with 10-bit addressing. I searched in the documentation and I did not find anything. Thank you !

master-receiver.png
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Visitor van_amb
Visitor

Re: AXI IIC Master receiver with 10-bit addressing

Is there an example how to setup the 10 bits addressing master receive to work?

0 Kudos
Newbie mia633

Re: AXI IIC Master receiver with 10-bit addressing

@stefanpopa92 wrote:

Hello, I have some problems using the AXI IIC core as a master receiver with 10-bit addressing. I managed to configure it as a master-transmitter with 10-bit addressing but now I need help setting it up as a master receiver with 10-bit addressing. I managed to write the first byte of address (8'b11110xx1) but then I write the second byte of address but after the first ack bit the I2C line goes high like the core is expecting data (see attached screenshot). Please help, I dont know how to do a read with 10-bit addressing. I searched in the documentation and I did not find anything. Thank you !

I am having the same problem. Did you find the solution for that aboutall

0 Kudos