UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer steven_bellock
Observer

Account Deletion Notice

Jump to solution

I just got an account deletion notice from Xilinx, saying that I haven't logged in to xilinx.com in the past year. However I have been using the forums (forums.xilinx.com). Are these forums not part of xilinx.com?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Account Deletion Notice

Jump to solution

@steven_bellock

Hi, it looks like you might have two Xilinx.com accounts. One that is active (steven_bellock) and one that is not (I will PM you the userid to verify account). This may be the reason for account delete notification.

Best,

Stacia

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution
2 Replies
Scholar markcurry
Scholar

Jump to solution

I'd be interested in hearing Xilinx response too.

I do know that Xilinx has multiple user account types - some seem to be quasi tied together.

I know I often receive notes about expiring EZMOVE accounts.  We are a supported customer so I have a support.xilinx.com login.  It matches my username/password of my forums account, but I don't recall if that's just because I manually set them up the same.  ( I believe if I login to support.xilinx.com, my forums account logs in as well, but not the reverse?).  I seem to recall another (rarely used) xilinx account type too, but don't remember the details at the moment...

This is all par for the course - within my own company there's multiple credentialed accounts too.  Our IT dept keeps trying to tie as many of them together as possible.  But more account types keep popping up with increasing frequency...

Regards,

Mark

0 Kudos
Administrator
Administrator

Jump to solution

@steven_bellock

Hi, it looks like you might have two Xilinx.com accounts. One that is active (steven_bellock) and one that is not (I will PM you the userid to verify account). This may be the reason for account delete notification.

Best,

Stacia

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution