UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot download Vivado Design Suite - HLx Editions - 2018.2

Working at L3 Wescam, trying to download Vivado 2018.2 in Windows 10.  Keep getting error "We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification."  Cannot post a question on service portal for the same reason.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Cannot download Vivado Design Suite - HLx Editions - 2018.2

Hi James,
Can you contact me directly, please? Claytonc@xilinx.com.
0 Kudos

Hello @james.martin.l3t,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks for letting us know. Please note that it seems like your account is currently blocked and is being screened by Xilinx Export Compliance team and is placed on hold and that is the reason why you are unable to generate a license or download Vivado.

I have already contacted Xilinx Export Compliance Team to review your profile and to get this unblocked as soon as possible. I will update you once this is done.

Apologies once again and have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for the quick responses.  Issue is still open, but looks like Xilinx tech support is on the case.

0 Kudos

Hello @james.martin.l3t,

As indicated earlier, indeed, your account was previously blocked and was screened by our export compliance team and was placed on hold and that is the reason why you were previously unable to generate a license or download Vivado.

However, export compliance team has now reviewed your account and has enabled your profile and you are good to go now. Please try again and let me know if you still seeing this error.

As a recommendation, since your profile was blocked in the first place, there is a chance that each time when you update your Xilinx.com profile in the future, it will get blocked once again. Therefore, please don’t update your profiles (unless it is needed to do so) once the profile is re-enabled.

If this happens for you again, please contact Xilinx Customer Support(websupport@xilinx.com) (see AR https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html for more details) and we will unblock your profile again then.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
0 Kudos

Hello @james.martin.l3t,

Have you managed to obtain the required software by now or are you still seeing the same error as before? We haven't heard back from you since, so I'd expect all is sorted for you now, however I just want to double check with you on this matter. Thanks in advance.

If you have now manage to download the software and all is working fine for you now, to complete this topic, please mark a response as 'Accepted Solution' (more info on this can be found here: https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/solutions#solutions). We appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
0 Kudos