UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor peppe84
Visitor

Change license

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have a web-pack license file obtained with a voucher of an "avnet spartan 6 lx9 microboard" and now I want to obtain a 30-day evaluation license to use EDK. I connected to the xilinx site but in the "Certifcate Based Licenses" list I have only Vivado Design Suite 30-day evaluation. How can I do? 

Thanks.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Change license

Jump to solution
Hi,

If you want to use EDK with spartan6 device, the only option is: purchasing a license.

Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Change license

Jump to solution
Hi,

If you want to use EDK with spartan6 device, the only option is: purchasing a license.

Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos