UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

Communication zynq PS /P

Jump to solution

Hi, I have to find out how zynq 7020 PS and zynq PL can talk, specifically I have to find the SDK C code, that will be processed in ARM.

Can you advise me with one clear C code that explains how data is transferred from PS to PL, the base program that the ARM use to do that? 

thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Communication zynq PS /P

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hello,

We are designing a custom board using Zynq 7045 chip, and porting linux stack on to it.

But unable to find/understand how to program the PS for a custom board using Vivado.

Thanks,

Asmaitha

0 Kudos
Teacher muzaffer
Teacher

Jump to solution

soujanya.kothamasu@asmaitha.com please don't restart old closed threads. Create a new thread with your question.

To answer your question quickly: the PS has several boot modes. You can load it from qspi or SD or several other boot sources which the bootrom uses. 

- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
Highlighted
Visitor johnceni
Visitor

Jump to solution

Contact support team they'll help you. You have to explain your problem clearly to the support team but if you don't have the basic skill to communicate then it would be difficult for you to explain them clearly.

0 Kudos