UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie sun1983@

Copy XC9536XL to another one

Hello everybody,

Just register myself at this forum because i have a question, and hope someone can help me out.

I have 2 audio music media players. Both ar identical. Both players use a XC9536XL CPLD controller. But in one player the PCLD has been defective. It measures a short between the VCCIO and all the ground pins. So the player isn't work anymore.

The original manufacterer doesn't exist for a long time. It has been taken over to an other manufacterer.

I send them a email and ask for a copy of the flash file for the XC9536XL CPLD. But they do not have it, and i do believe them.

So i would like to know if its possible to make a copy of the working CPLD controller (from the non defective media player) and flash them into a new one. I do not have much programming skills so hope anybody can help me out to get my favorite media player back to work. Thank you!

0 Kudos