UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newbie eurekalamar

Could you tell me how to write a program for a difference equation of PID in VHDL?? Thanks in advance

Could you tell me how to write a program for a difference equation of PID in VHDL?? Thanks in advance

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Newbie eurekalamar

Re: Could you tell me how to write a program for a difference equation of PID in VHDL?? Thanks in advance

do you have some sample code?
0 Kudos
Advisor eilert
Advisor

Re: Could you tell me how to write a program for a difference equation of PID in VHDL?? Thanks in advance

Hi.

A very ambiguous request.

You certainly don't want to know how to use your keyboard and favored text editor, do you? ;-)

What efforts have you undertaken to find some information in the web or library?

Do you already know about the difference about continuous systems and time/value discrete systems?

Are you aware that Hardware Description Languages are not for "programming"?

Have a nice synthesis

Eilert

0 Kudos
Historian
Historian

@eurekalamar wrote:

Could you tell me how to write a program for a difference equation of PID in VHDL?? Thanks in advance

For the nth time: You don't "write programs" in VHDL.  You describe hardware. There is a difference. Grok it.

----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.
0 Kudos