02-21-2017 07:35 PM
I have a problem to catch interrupt in SDK for customer IP interrupt. So I test with this simple example but still fail:
I am to enable exception in Microblaze both in vivado and bsp, and I am sure register r/w succeed, I have tried:
1. either standalone or xilkernel (with axi_timer). NOT WORK
2. either with MIG in block design (https://reference.digilentinc.com/learn/programmable-logic/tutorials/nexys-video-getting-started-with-microblaze/start) or with no MIG component. NOT WORK
3. either with single interrupt (no concat) or with multiple interrupt (with concat) NOT WORK
4. interrupt with axi_timer instead of customer IP, standlone can pass peripheral test (template generated by SDK) WORK, but xilkernel (even with two axi timers in block design) NOT WORK
5. slow down the counter in interrupt wrapper generated by vivado (https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/60837.html)
6. the Ethernet interrupt, WORK (https://reference.digilentinc.com/learn/programmable-logic/tutorials/nexys-video-getting-started-with-microblaze-servers/start)
PS: board is Nexys Video, Vivado 16.2
I only attached screenshot because the whole project is too large to upload.
Thank you very much!
02-26-2017 07:56 AM
Could you share your custom IP repo so that I can test in 2016.2?
03-01-2017 12:09 PM
Thank you very much for your reply.
I have figure out the problem. When generate Microblaze and interrupt controller together, the "Enable Fast Interrupt Logic" will be clicked. But if generate interrupt controller separately, this box will not be activated. This signal is the problem.
After I disable "Enable Fast Interrupt Logic" in interrupt controller, the interrupt can be caught.
Thank you again.