Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xlkarthik
Contributor
Contributor

ERROR GENERATING BSP SOURCES :FAILED TO GENERATE BSP. ERROR HSI 55-1545

Jump to solution

I am trying to create a design which has a PL ethernet. I created the design, generated the bitstream in vivado and exported it to the SDK. After that I tried to create a new application project. I selected lwip echoserver and clicked finish. But the BSP is not getting generated.

It says ERROR GENERATING BSP SOURCES :FAILED TO GENERATE BSP. ERROR HSI 55-1545, and it says check sdk log for details. I am totally confused. Please enlighten me. Looking forward to hear from you.. Attaching the SDK log with this.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
balkris
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
Make sure that you have the following i686 libraries installed:

glibc.i686
libstdc++.i686
zlib.i686
zlib-devel.i686
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
balkris
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
axi_ethernet expects the interrupt signals to be connected in the design. This is described in its own TCL script.
C:\Xilinx\SDK\2014.4\data\embeddedsw\XilinxProcessorIPLib\drivers\axiethernet_v4_3\data\axiethernet.tcl

After connecting all the AXI Ethernet / DMA Interrupts signals, this error will be gone.
However there is no error message given in Vivado DRC check. This fix is targeted to 2015.3.
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
xlkarthik
Contributor
Contributor

I have already connected the interrupt signals, both dma and axi_ethernet interrupts and have connected to the zynq irq interrupt. Even then error is there.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
xlkarthik
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your reply balkris, but I have already connected the interrupt signals, both dma and axi_ethernet interrupts and have connected to the zynq irq interrupt. Even then error is there.
0 Kudos
balkris
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
Make sure that you have the following i686 libraries installed:

glibc.i686
libstdc++.i686
zlib.i686
zlib-devel.i686
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan

View solution in original post

xlkarthik
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply Mr.Balkrishan. I am just a beginner. I am not familier with these libraries. So please enlighten me how to check whether these libraries are there or not, and if it is not there please give me an idea how to install them. Thanks for these fast replies again. It really is very helpful.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
xlkarthik
Contributor
Contributor

Problem solved. I updated vivado.

0 Kudos