UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor sujan@05
Visitor

Error at Implement Design stage of ISE Design Suit 12.3

I am trying to implement a digital circuit of my research project in Virtex-5 FPGA board. The board model is "XC5VLX110T". I am using ISE Design Suit 12.3. I have webpack license and also I have downloaded Vivado Design Suit 30 days evaluation license. The verilog code can be synthesized successfully. But it gives me error at Map stage of Implementation Design. The error message is "No 'ISE' feature was available for part 'xc5vlx110t'". I need to go all other steps to measure delay and use Xpower Analyzer. Can anyone please help me to figure out the problem and give me a solution for that? I am really stuck in this step.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Error at Implement Design stage of ISE Design Suit 12.3

Hi sujan@05

You generated the Vivado Design suite 30-day evaluation But you need ISE license to run the implementation in ISE Design Suite on Virtex-5 device (xc5vlx110t). 

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
Visitor sujan@05
Visitor

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for your reply. I used ISE Design Suit webpack license first. Got the same error. Then I downloaded Vivado Design Suit 30 days evaluation license. But I am getting the same error. I don't know what to do now.

Thanks

Sujan

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi sujan@05

You need ISE license to overcome this license.

ISE WebPACK doesnt include your virtex-5 device. See below snapshpot:

webpack.PNG

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi sujan@05,
As pointed by Vinay, you need to get the ISE license for support of "XC5VLX110T" device. Please close this thread if the issue has been resolved.
0 Kudos