cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xilinxacct
Professor
Professor

Ever wonder how rare a ‘Rank’ is? (2020 update)

Back in 2018, I did some analytics on the forum on this topic as a New Years appreciation for all those who participate in making this forum a vibrant and useful resource. Since then, I have felt like the interaction has increased, and with 2020 being what it was I wanted some positive news

There indeed appears to be more people contributing, providing feedback, giving kudos, … and this is borne out by the moving up in ranks.

So here are the updated rank counts… There are…

1 Guide
1 Historian
1 Curator
1 Professor
2 Instructors
6 Teachers
6 Advisors
5 Mentors
41 Scholars
35 Voyagers
318 Explorers
526 Adventurers
553 Contributors
365 Participants
1456 Observers
3220+ Visitors

Wherever you are in the journey, thank you for your participation in the community.

Again, A special thanks to those folks that have showed a consistent effort, and supplied the lion share of the answers.

Happy 2020

1 Reply
anatoli

Thanks for sharing this info @xilinxacct , as i do know that some of Xilinx community users do wonder on the ranking part and how it works. Thanks once again for this useful info

And HUGE thanks to you for your EXCELLENT participation on Xilinx Forums. We are glad to see such intelligent and helpful users like yourself and greatly appreciating all the help you have provided all these years.. That is the reason why you are almost at the top of this "Ranking Ladder"  

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal, take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our
Versal Blogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------