UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor fishberg
Visitor

Export Compliance Verification

Jump to solution

I cannot download some spec sheets due to "We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification" error.

I checked the FAQ and saw AR# 44043 and tried the advice in there. I have confirmed my information is accurate, cleared cache/internet history, and tried again.

As per AR# 44043, I suspect my profile being screened by the export compliance team and placed on hold. Any help unblocking my account would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Teacher xilinxacct
Teacher

Re: Export Compliance Verification

Jump to solution

@fishberg 

Several other people have had this...

If you still have issues, in order for your profile to be reset and cleared, please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating your "export compliance issue" and they in turn will contact Xilinx Customer Service on your behalf, who would be able to screen and verify your profile and re-activate this then, so that you can login and download the required software without issues

Hope that Helps

If so, Please mark as solution accepted. Kudos also welcomed. :-)

1 Reply
Teacher xilinxacct
Teacher

Re: Export Compliance Verification

Jump to solution

@fishberg 

Several other people have had this...

If you still have issues, in order for your profile to be reset and cleared, please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating your "export compliance issue" and they in turn will contact Xilinx Customer Service on your behalf, who would be able to screen and verify your profile and re-activate this then, so that you can login and download the required software without issues

Hope that Helps

If so, Please mark as solution accepted. Kudos also welcomed. :-)