cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Export compliance verification error

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am trying to download vivado 2016.2 webpack but when I sign in it gives me following error

"We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification. Please visit http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html for a possible solution to resolve this error."

I am using the correct address and company name + my country (France) is not listed within D nor E countries.
Can you please tell me what i am doing wrong ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

i could actually download vivado just by exchanging my last and first name :-)

my first name is Michelangelo and my last name is ROMEO but your computer does not allow me to write it this way but it is quite happy with the other way around (Romeo MICHELANGELO)

Problem solved

Thanks

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello,

Please refer below link for US export compliance verification

http://www.xilinx.com/legal.htm.

It will give you the reason by contacting customer support team.

Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

the US export compliance did not stop you from selling your products in EU (namely my non any-more useful red pitaya) but it stops you to give the necessary tools to do a little development with it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

t,

You have no location in your profile.

If you fill it out, then we can verify it, and then it will work.

If all we have is a name, and email, we have no idea what country you are in.

Your present information is lacking what is needed.  As simple as that.  US companies, any company anywhere, if you do not tell us the who and where, we reject the request.

OK?

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
0 Kudos
Highlighted

i suppose you can see my profile and all fields are filled in as required (location included) ; if you give me a clue where i am missing something i will be grateful but i really do not know what else i can do to solve the problem by myself.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@tuxy2014 As Austin mentioned, try updating your location in your Personal Information section. As of now we only see your First Name and Last name and no other information. 

Try updating your location, save your profile with those changes and then try your download. 

In case you believe you have location updated in your profile, please post a screenshot that shows the same so that we can check if there is any discrepancy at our end. 

- Giri
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Feel free to ask but do a quick search to make sure it ain't already answered.
Keep conversing, give Kudos and Accept Solution when you get one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted

thank you for your answer, i updated my location and tried to download vivado again but it gives me the same error even though (at least on my computer) everything is filled up as it should.

Please see in the attachment a screenshot of my profile with the above mentioned error.

Thanks

Capture du 2016-08-29 09:21:15.png
0 Kudos
Highlighted

i could actually download vivado just by exchanging my last and first name :-)

my first name is Michelangelo and my last name is ROMEO but your computer does not allow me to write it this way but it is quite happy with the other way around (Romeo MICHELANGELO)

Problem solved

Thanks

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

I had the same problem. It looks like they don't like my last name! So absurd.

Thanks for your post. It was very helpful.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Sir, you are a genius. Surprisingly, it worked for me as well.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I am unable to download Xilinx vivado. my country is Pakistan. please help here is my information2018-07-18.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I am living inside US and a full time student, still getting same error. No exchanging worked for me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello mdrubelahmed@mail.usf.edu,

Thanks for letting us know. We have re-activated your profile and you shouldn't see this error again.

As a recommendation, since your profile was blocked in the first place, there is a chance that each time when you update your Xilinx.com profile in the future, it will get blocked once again. Therefore, please don’t update your profiles (unless it is needed to do so) once the profile is re-enabled.

If this happens for you again, please contact Xilinx Customer Support(websupport@xilinx.com) (see AR https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html for more details) and we will unblock your profile again then.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Highlighted

Sir , 

I am from India and getting the same problem , i have mailed to websupport@xilinx.com but still no success . Please help me sir in this regard , it's urgent .

Yours Thankfully 

Syed Shamsuddin

0 Kudos