UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor salmanali08
Visitor

Failed export compliance verification

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am trying to download vivado 2015.3 webpack but when I sign in it gives me following error

"We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification. Please visit http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html for a possible solution to resolve this error."

I have visited the aboved mentioned page to resolve this issue but no success. 

Kindly help me to resolve this.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Failed export compliance verification

Jump to solution

Hi @salmanali08

Recently we have seen few login with these issues. I have sent you a private message. Please check.

Thanks,Vijay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
15 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi @salmanali08,

A similar thread below. It might be helpful to you.

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Welcome-Join/Export-Compliance-Verification-failed/m-p/652777

Thanks,
Arpan

Thanks,
Arpan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @salmanali08

Recently we have seen few login with these issues. I have sent you a private message. Please check.

Thanks,Vijay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @salmanali08

Please close the thread by marking the solution in the interest of other users.

Thanks,Vijay
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I'm having a similar problem... I can't even add a ticket as this fails the same verification. I'm hoping to get this resolved through this forum. Thanks....

0 Kudos
Newbie omh1982

Jump to solution

Similar issue, happens while trying to sign up for XUP. Can't even submit a ticket due to same issue. I emailed XUP support almost a week ago with no response. Would appreciate some help on this issue. 

0 Kudos
Newbie omh1982

Jump to solution

I have to say that dealing with or even trying to get Xilinx support has been in the past and still is an extremely frustrating process. Since I've faced this issue in particular I sent an email to XUP support and have not received an answer yet. I tried calling the support number but can't talk to anybody without having a support case number. Though I can't create a support case number because I am receiving the same message that I am contacting about in first place. At this point it just feels like Xilinx is deliberately blocking most customer support channels. Does anybody know of a better way to approach this or even of a way to escalate? 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @omh1982,

Did you happen to go through http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html ?

Please verify in case your country belongs to D and E category.

If your country is not in D and/or E list then please share your username and email-ID used for logging into Xilinx account. 

Thanks,
Arpan
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
1.JPG
0 Kudos
Newbie omh1982

Jump to solution

Hello @arpansur,

Yes I did go through it but it is not clear by any means. It states that "Furthermore due to strict export control policy, it is no longer possible to create or to maintain an online account in some E or D category countries". "Some" meaning not all but it does not specify which exactly. Moreover, my country is listed in both B and D but not in E if that means anything.   

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi I want to regenerate the license file. However I also face the same problem as stated in this thread. 

Can anyone help me to resolve this? thanks.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am facing the same issue. I have tried with different inputs but the form still says "failed export compliance verification". This is very depressing. Kindly help me as well.

Thanks and Regards

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @theumairahmed,

From the AR#44043

"Furthermore due to strict export control policy, it is no longer possible to create or to maintain an online account in some E or D category countries"

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**
0 Kudos
Newbie kuanysh23

Jump to solution

How to download Vivado Design Suite? Our country Kazakhsrtan in A and D groups.

0 Kudos
Newbie raza

Jump to solution

I wanna download Vivado soft wear 2014 14.2 , but facing a kind of issue while downloading. Its about i am " Failed export compliance verification" .. can anyone guide me how i come up with this issue. and can download.. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hello @raza,

Unfortunately, due to strict internal export control policy, it is no longer possible to maintain an online account in some E or D category countries.

The country that you are trying to obtain Xilinx license/software from has been identified as a D category county.

That is the reason for this error regarding export compliance that you are seeing.

For more info, please go through the link below:

http://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/forms-documents/doc_download/944-740-supp-1

The Answer Record in the error message also explains this situation: http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Newbie dr.awais

Jump to solution

I am getting same error!

0 Kudos