Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ian_apical
Visitor
Visitor

How to close/remove an account

Jump to solution

I have generated a second account in order to be able to recreate a problem that users at our company were having generating accounts on xilinx.com. This account has now served its purpose, how can I arrange for its closure/deletion.

Similarly I would like to now the process for requestion the closure / suspension of accounts belonging to ex-employees.

Thank you in anticipation.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
syedz

Hello @ian_apical,

Please fill out the Website Feedback form. Check the below similar thread:

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/Delete-Xilinx-account-possible/td-p/476704

--Syed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
syedz

Hello @ian_apical,

Please fill out the Website Feedback form. Check the below similar thread:

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/Delete-Xilinx-account-possible/td-p/476704

--Syed

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

View solution in original post

syedz

Hello @ian_apical,

Did the above suggestion helped?

--Syed

0 Kudos
ian_apical
Visitor
Visitor

I did get a reply thanks. I assume the account in question has been removed as I haven't tested this yet

0 Kudos