UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Memory Block Generator in ISE

In ise i have a project in which i am creating a embedded processor. Is is necessary to use Core generator , if yes then why.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Memory Block Generator in ISE

Hi

It is not clear what is your exact requirement is as the title is about Memory block generator and your description mentions about Embedded processor.

Can you give more details and what exactly is your query here?

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Scholar sampatd
Scholar

If you are using XPS project to create the embedded system, you may use the mpmc to add the memory controller. BTW, which device and ISE version are you using?
0 Kudos

Sorry,

I am using kintex 7 ,kc705.

I created a microblaze processor in xps then instantiate it to ise. this processor also having custom ip.

now in ise should in use this core generator and if yes then why.

0 Kudos