Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erlingrj
Visitor
Visitor

My posts disappear right after posting

Jump to solution

Hi there.

I am trying to post a question to the "Ethernet" subforum. After posting the question the thread appears at the top of the subforum, however, after clicking refresh it disappears. I tried posting the same question twice, both times it disappears. The posts are not visible under "my posts" at my profile page (link: https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/239589). However, they are both visible as threads that i subscribe to. I can even see the threads, but it is not possible to reply to them. (link: https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Ethernet/Unable-to-ping-LWIP-echo-server-from-Ubuntu/td-p/1157143)

What is happening here?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
xilinxacct
Professor
Professor

@erlingrj 

One 'theory' is that there is a word used in the post that may cause it to 'think' it is inappropriate or spam. Also, posting the same message in rapid succession, is another way to trigger the system to suspect spam.  Try a simple test reply here, with not a lot of words , to see if all replies are being rejected or not. It that works, they you might try rewording your other post, after a time period and see if that works.

Hope that Helps
If so, Please mark as solution accepted. Kudos also welcomed.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
xilinxacct
Professor
Professor

@erlingrj 

One 'theory' is that there is a word used in the post that may cause it to 'think' it is inappropriate or spam. Also, posting the same message in rapid succession, is another way to trigger the system to suspect spam.  Try a simple test reply here, with not a lot of words , to see if all replies are being rejected or not. It that works, they you might try rewording your other post, after a time period and see if that works.

Hope that Helps
If so, Please mark as solution accepted. Kudos also welcomed.

View solution in original post