cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Key-142

Name and Address Verification

Hello,

I am trying to download Vivado HL WebPACK Edition but I am stuck at the address information section of the download. I keep getting the following error message:

Please correct the errors and send your information again.

We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification.

U.S. Government Export Approval
  • U.S. export regulations require that your First Name, Last Name, Company Name and Shipping Address be verified before Xilinx can fulfill your download request.  Please provide accurate and complete information. 
  • Addresses with Post Office Boxes and names/addresses with Non-Roman Characters with accents such as grave, tilde or colon are not supported by US export compliance systems.

I entered my correct address information but I still keep getting the same error message, any solutions to this ? 

Thanks in advance.

P.S. sorry if this is the wrong forum, I didn't find any forum related to registration and installation issues. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
anatoli

Hello @Key-142 ,

Unfortunately, due to strict internal export control policy, it is no longer possible to maintain an online account in some E or D category countries.

Looks like the country that you are trying to obtain Xilinx license/software from has been identified as a D category county.

That is the reason for this error regarding export compliance that you are seeing.

For more info, please go through the link below.

https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/documents/regulation-docs/2255-supplement-no-1-to-part-740-country-groups-1/file

The Answer Record in the error message also explains this situation: http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html.

That is the reason for this error.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal, take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our
Versal Blogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos