UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Need procedure to test lwip echo server in SDK.

Hi,

I created project in EDK. I am using Microblaze proc.I have added one block ram,beam controller, ethernet lite,uarttile, flash controller, ddr2 controller.plbv46 system bus is used.

I generated bit stream, .ucf is added, exported to sdk.

Then,created board support package project.then created application project.In that, I chose lwip server.

My doubt is

: How to test the echo server project.

How to use this project for UDP frame tx and RX.

How to use emaclite uartlite  APIs in this project.

I have only JTAG and chipscope analyzer.

We are planned that data come from ethernetlite put in ddr2, and that data in further process.

How to implement this logic in SDK ?

I need guidance.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Need procedure to test lwip echo server in SDK.

Hi,
The following AR has simple example
http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/39489.html
Thanks,Vijay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Scholar sampatd
Scholar

0 Kudos

what is mfs file and what is the use of mfs and where and why can we use it? I developed echo server project. To run it, I have .bit file,.bmm file. I dont have this mfs file.

Thanks advance

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Scholar sampatd
Scholar

MFS is a memory file system. It is used to manage program memory akin to file handling. For detailed information on MFS, you can refer to chapter on MFS in the following document:
http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2015_1/oslib_rm.pdf
0 Kudos