UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor hr92
Visitor

OpenCV application in standalone mode with SDK

Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie SDK user. I used vivado hls to synthesise a simple algorithme for image processing and built the hardware platform which I am now using with sdk and I wanted to test my algorithm on the zynq fpga with an opencv application in standalone mode using sdk. However he opencv example is only available in linux OS platfrom and not standalone. Isn't it possible to build an opencv standalone application and test it on my zc702?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Visitor jpsamaroo
Visitor

Re: OpenCV application in standalone mode with SDK

I second this question, I'm trying to create an FSBL for a simple project using the MYiR Z-Turn 7020 board, and after having generated the HDF and launching the SDK from Vivado, I cannot choose anything other than "linux" as the OS (which is obviously not my intended application). What's odd is that it showed up on my Windows Vivado installation, except I couldn't get the HDF to import into the SDK, so I had to switch to linux instead.

So, bottom line, how does one enable bare-metal in the SDK when creating an Application Project?

0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Re: OpenCV application in standalone mode with SDK

Hi @hr92,,

SDK supports OpenCV only for Linux OS and ARM processor. To get more information please refer to :
Or open SDK help and search for 'OpenCV'

Thanks,
Sarada

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos