Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mia.bob
Visitor
Visitor

Parallel Flash in KC705

Hello,

I am using xilinx example code "xilflash_readwrite_example.c" to perform read/write operation on micron PC28F00AP30TF

but XFlash_Initialize() is returning "XFLASH_CFI_QUERY_ERROR" error.I have attached the xml file and .bit file 

Does xilflash library support  micron PC28F00AP30TF flash?

Is there anything in FPGA side I should do to enable CFI mode in the flash?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
balkris
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

UG985 -  Kintex-7 FPGA Embedded Targeted Reference Design User Guide (Vivado Design Suite 2013.2) ( ver1.0, 970 KB ) [PDF]  

This document describes the KC705 Embedded Kit MicroBlaze™ Processor Subsystem. The targeted reference designs (TRDs) are built around the MicroBlaze soft processor. There are no plans to update the document using future Vivado tool releases.

Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
mia.bob
Visitor
Visitor

Hello Balkrishan,

Thanks a lot for Replying

I made use of the c file for BPI flash in your attachment, I included XFlash_DeviceControl() to read the device information.

some parameters like "XFlash_UserInputs" I am unaware what they specify can you have a look whether this is the except output.

bpi.png
0 Kudos