UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor adikhan123
Visitor

Product Licensing - Name and Address Verification (failed export compliance verification)

I'm a student looking to download the Vivado Design Suite program, however, I keep encountering an error on the Name and Address Verification form. I keep getting two similar error messages everytime I try to submit the form. Error%20Message.png

and This below screeshot is of my profile contact info:

123.PNG

And this one below screenshot is of my Download center address verification:

12345.PNGi give correct information in both areas now why iam getting this error and how i could solve it please help me 

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Teacher xilinxacct
Teacher

Re: Product Licensing - Name and Address Verification (failed export compliance verification)

@adikhan123 

Several other people have had this...

This was the answer when someone else had the issue

This is part of the FAQ for the Welcome and Join board:

Q2. When I try to download a tool or a document I get the following message:
“We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification”
What can I do?

A2. You should start by reading the recommendations from AR#44043.

If you still have issues, in order for your profile to be reset and cleared, please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating your "export compliance issue" and they in turn will contact Xilinx Customer Service on your behalf, who would be able to screen and verify your profile and re-activate this then, so that you can login and download the required software without issues

Hope that Helps

If so, Please mark as solution accepted. Kudos also welcomed. :-)

Visitor adikhan123
Visitor

Re: Product Licensing - Name and Address Verification (failed export compliance verification)

I did all the steps told in 

AR# 44043

but nothing helped out still facing same issues i tried many time nothing helped even i send email to (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating my issue but still same problem 

0 Kudos
Scholar dpaul24
Scholar

@adikhan123,

Again please read carefully the AR. - https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html

Check the list of countries.

Pakistan is in Group D category, may be that's why you are being denied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FPGA enthusiast!
All PMs will be ignored
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Visitor adikhan123
Visitor

i think thats the list of countries that are accepted to get license .or if thats the problem then what should i do i ned that vivado i just bought artix 7 fpga yesterday and now im stuck

0 Kudos
Scholar dpaul24
Scholar

@adikhan123,

or if thats the problem then what should i do i ned that vivado i just bought artix 7 fpga yesterday and now im stuck

I guess you have to wait until a xilinx representative can specially process your request!

FPGA enthusiast!
All PMs will be ignored
0 Kudos
Visitor adikhan123
Visitor

0 Kudos

You may just land your brother in prison.  I'm not a lawer, but I'm fairly sure that trying to circumvent US export control laws is a felony in the U.S. and Germany and the U.S have extradition treaties.

0 Kudos
Visitor adikhan123
Visitor

then how i get vivado i need it for my study purpose. its important for me.

0 Kudos
Scholar u4223374
Scholar

Unfortunately the only (legal) solution is "move to a country that the USA is more friendly towards". There's not really anything that Xilinx can do about this; it's a US government policy. I think that all the other manufacturers of "big" FPGAs are in much the same situation; the only ones that escape are some of the Lattice models by virtue of their user-developed open-source toolchain.

Newbie richiefloyd

If you don't mind will you please share some relative information? Because I am facing such issue and want the solution ASAP. #HappyBirthday Error

0 Kudos

Hello @richiefloyd ,

Unfortunately, due to strict internal export control policy, it is no longer possible to maintain an online account in some E or D category countries.

The country that you are trying to obtain Xilinx license/software from has been identified as a D category county.

That is the reason for this error regarding export compliance that you are seeing.

For more info, please go through the link below.

https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/documents/regulation-docs/2255-supplement-no-1-to-part-740-country-groups-1/file

The Answer Record in the error message also explains this situation: http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html.

That is the reason for this error.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos