Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Real Radix

Jump to solution

Hi,

When I am selecting radix setting to "Real" in ILA waveform window of Hardware Manager, the setting resets every time ILA is triggered. I am able to do the change in Vivado 2015.x but not in 2016.x. Can you please help me?

Is it a bug to be reported? Is there any workaround for this?

Thanks,

Varma

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Hi@Varma,

This is a known issue and we are also having a CR-963037 on this issue. This has been discussed earlier.
Please refer the below forum link.

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Design-Tools-Others/Real-Radix-Setting-reset-in-Vivado-2016-1-2016-2-2016-3-Hardware/td-p/730507

Thanks,
Asit
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Hi@Varma,

This is a known issue and we are also having a CR-963037 on this issue. This has been discussed earlier.
Please refer the below forum link.

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Design-Tools-Others/Real-Radix-Setting-reset-in-Vivado-2016-1-2016-2-2016-3-Hardware/td-p/730507

Thanks,
Asit
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos