cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Reset password broken

I just made this account so I could post here, as there doesn't seem to be any official support to contact.

I have had an arty fpga for a couple years and am finally getting around to using it. I made an account when I first got it. I need to download the software suite again. 

I know I have an account as I can see the old xilinx emails in my inbox, and I previously had installed the software. Resetting my username and password for that account does not send any emails. The account I am trying to fix is analogfromdigital@gmail.com

4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Reset password broken

Hello @ohnoitsaninja

Your account might might have been deleted, because you haven't logged in to Xilinx.com for long time.

Would you use this account which you created to post here moving forward?

If you need any further help, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Yuka Hashimoto
Xilinx Customer Support

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @zimou13

Would you let me know USER ID or Email address which you are trying to reset password?

Please note that your account get deleted if you haven't logged in to Xilinx.com at least once a year, and it maybe the cause that you don't receive a password reset email.

Best regards,

Yuka Hashimoto
Xilinx Customer Support

Please don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I have same problem.   License  purchased 2 years ago,  PW worked fine.   Have not logged into Xilinx in 1.5 yrs now password doesn't work.     Had to create a new PW -  how do I associate new  PS with our license?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello @fronz ,

Please note that our system does the scan and if any user who hasn't logged in to Xilinx.com for over a year, this Xilinx.com profile gets automatically removed. This is Xilinx policy and there is nothing that can be done here else-how (unless you visit and log in to Xilinx.com at least once  year). 

However, even if these profiles are now deleted, please not that all of your licensing entitlements are still there, these are not getting removed and will be stored for you permanently in our system.

To get all of your entitlements back, you'd need create a new/fresh Xilinx.com profile with the exact User ID and email address.

Since you've now created a new Xilinx.com profile, to get your licenses transferred to your new Xilinx.com profile from your previous already removed Xilinx.com profile(s), you'd now need to raise an Electronic Fulfillment SR with Xilinx Customer Service team (by logging in to https://www.xilinx.com/support.html#serviceportal -> LICENSING), asking them to re-assign all of your entitlements (licenses) to your new Xilinx.com profile. They will then be able re-add these back to your new profile.

Hope the above is clear. If you need any further clarification from my side, please let me know.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos